Meet Carol Shaughnessey, author the Drakken Series and
Carol married her high school sweetheart and followed him from duty station to duty, station soaking up experience and life. She’s hosted SEALs and other shady and interesting creatures in home. She weaves their exploits of action and adventure into her stories with a healthy dose of erotica involving shape shifters and vampires.
Retired, she lives in the south where it doesn’t snow. If it does snow, it’s gone by tomorrow and she doesn’t have to shovel any of it away. How funny coming from a Yankee transplant, who learned to hunt and field dress dinner. She loves all things maple. (Those northern roots!)
Curious about the preferences of her dragon shifters preferences, I asked and she shared this information.
Attracted to power, Drakken love vehicles that bring them the freedom they seek.
Here are the top five, but by no means the end of the list.
- HumVee or Hummer as it’s affectionately known in the civilian world.
- Kia Sorento a small and easy to handle SUV
- The Toyota Tundra a quirky midsize truck
- Harley Davidson any make and model
- Suzuki Hayabusa because it’s sexy
Favorite foods on the Drakken table
- Steak – Porterhouse or T-bone, medium rare, please
- Lasagna – who doesn’t like Italian?
- Eggs any way with flaky biscuits and chocolate gravy
- Lemon meringue pie
So, do you have anything in common with them?
Check out the Drakken books!!